Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
June Min Ong
Consultant, Finance & Accounting
- Hybrid working arrangement
- Public transport friendly
- Global stakeholder engagement
About our client:
The company is a US multinational oil and gas company, with an established presence globally. They are looking to hire an experienced Treasurer, who will be responsible for the treasury matters for the APAC region. This role will be supporting and reporting directly to Financial Controller, based in KL.
- Close liaison with payroll and credit control team on the daily cash forecasting for APAC region and ensure maintenance of bank balances for use.
- Responsible for liaising with the Treasury team in the UK for Fund requirement.
- Primary point of contract with all banks for regions assigned and system admin on the banking platforms.
- Perform any ad-hoc duties and projects as and when required.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in treasury function.
- Possess Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accounting or professionally qualified accountant ie. ACCA, CPA, ICAEW, or equivalent.
- Excellent written and communication skills in both English and Mandarin.
- High proficiency in MS Office, especially MS Excel.
- Experience in managing subordinates will be an added advantage.
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email June Min Ong at firstname.lastname@example.org. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend