Trade Operations Manager
- Good work-life balance
- Dynamic working culture
- Attractive renumeration packages
- Ensure consistent delivery of high quality services to customers through meeting or exceeding customer expectation guided by the Service Level Agreement.
- Assist in building a performance-driven organization by constantly reviewing
- the team's and individual performance against set objectives.
- Ensure full compliance of all laid down rules, regulations, policies and code of conduct imposed by the Company/Group.
- Comply with Group Money Laundering Prevention Policy and Procedures to the extent applicable
- Reporting all suspicious transactions including transactions having Red-Flag alerts to AML approvers
- Lead to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in trade operations with people management skills
- AML / CFT exposure in banking and compliance regulatory
How to Apply
Contact Neil Edward at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #251477 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)