- Competitive salary and benefits
- A continuous learning culture
- Flexible working patterns
To be the main contributor of internal audit specializing in Trade Finance / Trade Operations audit and lead the global audits across the Business Operations and Operational Resilience Units.
- Conduct risk-based assessment with the management business unit to have a good understanding on its business plans, strategies, products, processes performance, risks and communication.
- Deliver quality audits by planning the entire audit framework, supporting, leading, conduct fieldwork and reporting of internal audit engagements.
- Identify, escalate, and find resolutions based on the Track Audit findings and issues.
- Assist the development and maintenance of Audit test programs that reflects current business organization and operating environment.
- Ability to think out of the box in conducting, planning, and reporting of internal audit engagements for the Trade Finance / Trade Operations.
- Flexibility to work across different functions and situations globally and change priorities at short notice.
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience.
- 6+ years of experience in banking internal audit function.
- Experience in Trade Finance / Digitalisation of trade processes.
- Certified Public Accountant / Certified Accountant / Certified Internal Auditor is preferred.
- Working experience in Banking or Financial Services is preferred.
How to Apply
Contact Atiqah Roslan on +(60)3 9213 1668 or by clicking APPLY NOW. Please send your updated CV to email@example.com quoting ref no. #257209. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend