Trade Operations Associate
A renowned bank is seeking a Trade Operations Associate to ensure smooth and efficient day-to-day operations and trade activities of the team.
About the Role
- Perform trade processing activities in order to achieve operational excellence in meeting the desired agreed SLA by providing fast, accurate and efficient support services
- Liaise with trade centre, marketing, risk management whenever necessary regarding solutions for ad-hoc transactions touching on customer's risks and commitments
- Handle technical problems relating to all matters concerning bills and guarantees; Check irregular or overdue and take necessary actions as agreed with the client
- Ensure adherence to AML/FS-related group policies and execution of associated operational controls
- Ensure timely monthly reporting to respective parties required and reconciliation
- Bachelor's degree in Law, Banking & Finance or other relevant disciplines
- Minimum 3 years' operations experience in the banking industry
- Proactive and possesses a continuous process improvement mindset
How to Apply
Contact Jaecent.Lei@ambition.com.my or apply now quoting reference number AGP 245905. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710