Threat Hunting Head
With their strong global presence across the globe, our client is a leader in their market and has more than 15,000 employees worldwide. They are currently expanding and is looking for a good talent to join their growing team in Malaysia.
In summary, you will be required to have a strong comprehension of threat hunting and SOC. You will be run proactive analysis of cybersecurity threats and provide support to the SOC team. In this role, you will also be required to have good experience in threat identification, analysis, and escalation. You will be actively investigating the latest security incidents, vulnerabilities and more. You will also provide training to support threat hunting activities.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- A Bachelors'/ Diploma Degree holder in the field of Computer Science or IT
- Good experience and knowledge on forensic analysis/ cybersecurity incident response/ ethical hacking
- Knowledgeable in cybersecurity attacks (e.g Session Hijack, SYN Flood, Brute Force)
- Adequate experience in SIEM solutions and network protocols
- Well versed with OS, Web Server, Security devices
- Good spoken and written proficiency in English
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710