Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
My client is a world-leading electronics manufacturer. Due to increasing demand from their customers worldwide, they are looking to add a Test Product Engineer to their team.
- Provide Engineering and Technical support such as debugging test programs and test hard wares
- Provide solutions and improvement in Product Yield and Quality and support Test operations in achieving optimized equipment utilizations
- Works with internal and external customer for new product introductions and safe product offload to production
- Ensure customer test programs and software including test hard wares (load boards and probe cards) are maintained for production availability.
- Support continuous improvements and participate in quality improvements for product and process.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams towards a common production goal in dynamic environment
- Provide day to day production and sustaining support for hold lot disposition and hardware upkeeping.
- Degree in Electrical & Electronics/Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Good working knowledge in test software and ATE (probers, handlers, testers Teradyne, Advantest, Cohu) and in data management and analysis
- Effective communication and interpersonal skill, and capable of self-driven to achieve a given goal
- Exposure to semiconductor engineering or manufacturing environment such as Test/Wafer-Sort Processes an added advantage
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend