Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
This global Electronics company in Malacca is seeking a Test Product Development Engineer.
- Coordinate activities related to new product development.
- Coordinate and characterization new direct materials for new product / performance improvement / supplier change.
- Coordinate final test development including test list, test condition, schematics review and yield optimization.
- Sound knowledge of microcontroller, electrical schematics design, FPGA layout is highly welcomed to apply.
- Participate in design and execution of engineering evaluations / experiments as well as data acquisition and report generations.
- Manage product characterization/reliability/qualification and failure analysis.
- Communicate with Marketing / Customers on new Product Development / Characterization issues.
- To coordinate on new product or engineering samples for customer.
- Provide engineering support to production as need arises.
- Provide engineering support to customers' field application as need arises.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Degree in E&E engineering or Physics with at that least 3 years semiconductor assembly & test related work experience.
- C, C++, Visual Basic, and Assembly Programming knowledge are added advantage.
- Good teamwork, communication and problem solving.
- Good command of English (knowledge of Mandarin would be highly advantageous to liaise with relevant external stakeholders).
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Shan Li at firstname.lastname@example.org. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend