Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
My client in Malacca is a global semiconductor MNC which is seeking a Test Engineer to join their team.
- Lead Test handling process development activities for new products which includes but is not limited to:
- Equipment concept decision and selection for new products.
- Procurement specification preparation, Supplier discussion, cost of ownership calculation and supplier selection.
- FMEA, WI and Build Sheet preparation, review and update for new products.
- Equipment setup, release and buyoff for new products.
- 1st level FA for customer complaints, quality issues and yield issues that are detected before machine is released for mass production.
- Provide training for manufacturing personnel on equipment related topics.
- Perform handling feasibility study for new products.
- Lead process release for new products.
- Provide technical support and guidance on test handling related matters.
- Provide input for yearly Test handling process roadmap generation.
- Involvement in improvement projects related to test handling.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Mechanical / Mechatronic / Electromechanical), Engineering (Metallurgy / Material Science), Physics or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of related working experience in semiconductor industry or in test Handling Companies
- Possess experience in Test Handling, e.g : Intotest, ASM etc. Knowledge of tools design would be an advantage. Strong analytical skill, systematic problem solving approach skill, statistical knowledge, very careful and detailed-oriented personality.
- Good report-writing and data analysis skills are required. An in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and AutoCAD is required.
- Must have good interpersonal skills and very good communication skills to liaise between different departments / groups.
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Shan Li at firstname.lastname@example.org. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend