Test Lead (Automation)
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
Actively searching for a Test Lead (Automation) for one of the market leaders in the Medical Devices Industry, which has presence in multiple countries. Other than team members in Malaysia, you will work closely with team members from other countries as well.
What you will do?
- Play as a lead to guide and monitor a team of Test Engineers, as well as in providing clear direction for the progress
- To make key decision in order to achieve group objectives and performance
- Provide technical guidance to the team members to design test strategies
- Encourage / Promote the use of QA tools
- Identify and initiate improvements in the test processes, and handle the execution
- Build / Maintain test automation framework
- Write, execute, monitor, and improve automated test suites
- Define clear testing requirements
- Ensure the automation processes are always documented
What are the requirements?
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in IT relevant field
- At least 5 years of working experience in Software Testing and Application Development
- Familiar with Agile fundamentals, understands SDLC
- Solid knowledge and hands-on experience in designing and implementing Automation Testing Framework
- Experienced in using different technologies like Selenium, Nightwatch, Postman
- Good exposure to programming (language like Java / Python); Strong in scripting using relevant languages
- Good communication skills - English is a must, both spoken and written
How to Apply?
Contact Catherine on +(60) 3 9213 1651 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or ideally, drop your updated CV to email@example.com
For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710z