Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
This multinational chip maker in Kuala Lumpur is looking for a Test Engineer due to rapid expansion.
- Test hardware and software development on ATE (Automatic Test Equipment), mainly to support test conversion project migration.
- Require to generate test plan, create test programs (C++ and IGXL), design test circuit per product requirements (include components selection), and create/validate test hardware interface boards (placement, layout and routing).
- Test program debugging on ATE, correlate silicon results with bench/legacy data and complete reproducibility/repeatability data per expected requirements.
- Analyze silicon/program results through Mbayse or other tools that can supporting data analysis like test distribution comparison, cpk study, drift analysis, yield pareto and so on.
- Perform statistical analysis of yield fallout and underkill/overkill study, find the root cause and fix the issues.
- Drive for cost effective test solutions, like max site counts, optimize test time, no probe, test or insertion removal.
- Collaborate with factory and SBE team during define, kick-off, development and release phase.
- Responsible for all aspects of engineering and planning activities include materials arrangement, tester time, schedule and so on to ensure delivery on time.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Bachelor's Degree in Electronics or Electrical Engineering, or other related engineering degree.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in Test engineering or Product engineering environment.
- Experienced with test program and hardware conversion from legacy to roadmap platform.
- Possesses a strong understanding of electronics, circuit design and hardware layout processes.
- Proficiency in programming/scripting in C++, Python, C#, IGXL
- Labview, Cadences, Mbayse experience
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
- Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
- Possess track record of effective problem-solving, good engineering judgment and decision-making skills.
- Must be able to handle multiple priorities effectively.
- Strongly driven to produce results in timely fashion and having strong sense of competitive urgency.
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Shan Li at email@example.com. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend