Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- You will be responsible for the end-to-end software delivery in the data analytics domain, specifically focusing on Finance and Risk Analytics.
- Analyzing user requirements and translating them into solution design documents.
- Conducting detailed estimations for projects and change requests.
- Reviewing test strategies and functional test cases created by the testing team.
- Monitoring and managing risks and issues related to requirements.
- Proficiency in Data Lake, Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW), Data Mart, Data Integration, and Visualization.
- Expertise in various analytics domains, including Data Profiling, Data Modeling (FSLDM, Dimensional), Data Mapping, Data Governance, Data Security, and Data Visualization and Reporting.
- Knowledge of Finance Analytics, covering areas such as Financial Reconciliation, Allocation, Performance Management, and Regulatory Reporting.
- Familiarity with Credit Risk Analytics, including Credit Risk Exposure, Non-Performing Loans (NPL), Counterparty Risk, and Input Variables for Basel and IFRS9.
- Teradata: Bteq, GCFR, MDM and nformatica Data Integration: PC, IDR, BDM, MM, IDQ.
How to Apply:
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Sheryl Oon at Sheryl.Oon@ambition.com.my. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only *LI-IT
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend