Technology Delivery Senior Manager
- Attractive remuneration
- Multi-dimensional culture
- Multinational company
Our client is a leading insurtech with presence in 26 markets with 3 tech hubs and 5 regional offices. This role will requires one to effectively manage the service delivery and service levels of the technology services.
- In-depth experience in Major Incident Management working with large customer portfolios.
- Managing internal and external service providers that are responsible for delivering services.
- Assisting in resolving key customer service requests occasionally in a "hands-on" approach.
- Facilitating the incident management process in collaboration with the incident manager.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- Extensive experience and sound knowledge of Cloud Computing, Application Services, Customer Service Management and Agile Methodologies.
- Qualification in ITIL 3 Foundation (ITIL 4 preferable) with basic technical troubleshooting skill.
- ITSM/Agile related certification will be an added advantage.
- Strong communication skills in English.
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Arshanaa at Arshanaa.Lechumi@ambition.com.my quoting reference number AGP 251710. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)