Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Associate Consultant, Engineering
My client is a specialist equipment and solutions provider for the downstream oil and gas industry around Malaysia. They are currently looking to hire technicians for their service coverage. You will be based from home, travelling and covering specific states based on your location. You can be based in Klang valley/ Pahang/ Northern area (Penang, Kedah, Perlis, Perak).
- Routine Maintenance: Conduct regular inspections of petrol station equipment, including fuel dispensers, storage tanks, and payment terminals, to identify any signs of wear and tear or malfunction.
- Repairs: Respond to service calls and perform necessary repairs on malfunctioning equipment. This includes troubleshooting mechanical and electronic issues.
- Safety Compliance: Ensure all equipment meets safety standards and regulations. This includes conducting regular safety checks and maintaining records of inspections and repairs.
- Installation: Assist in the installation of new equipment and systems as required.
- Communication: Coordinate with station management and other team members to schedule repairs and maintenance. Provide updates on equipment status and maintenance work.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Basic electrical or mechanical understanding. Minimum SKM Level 3. Added advantage with good understanding and hands on experience on mechanical repair..
- Basic troubleshooting. Responsible for the problem analysis, testing, installation, modification and etc.
- Central or regional position available
- Training will be provided. Experienced & non-experienced are welcome.
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Liam Malik at email@example.com. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend