Technical Delivery Manager (Nodejs)
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
Specializes in providing IT/Digital Solutions to the clients in the Insurance industry globally. With presence in more than 25 countries, 3 Tech Hubs, and more than 1,500 employess across the world.
What you will do?
- Develop solutions for web, mobile, and device diagnostics for regional use
- Work closely with the members from Development, QA, PO, and Lead
- Take care of the team or direct reports' deliverable
- Support other Leads to develop and execute techinical strategy for the Group
- Actively involve in solutioning discussions with architects; Assist architects with open-source, cloud enabled, microservices based, mobile responsive platforms
- Apply Agile techniques for deliveries
- Perform research for new technical capabilities and innovative solutions
What are the requirements?
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, IT, or relevant field
- Minimum 8 years of working experience in a technical leadership role
- Familiar working with Nodejs, Reactjs, Postgres, MongoDB, AWS
- Strong in code review, GIT branching strategies, performance tuning
- Solid knowledge in Agile practices, experienced in coaching and uplifting team's capabilities following Agile practices
*Due to current situation, role is only open for Malaysian / PRs only.
How to Apply?
Contact Catherine on +(60) 3 9213 1651 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or ideally, drop your updated CV to email@example.com
For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)