Tech Risk Specialist
- Innovative industry leader
- Aggressive growth plans
- Forefront in their field and committed to the development of their employees
Our client is a well-known leader in providing a comprehensive range of financial services solution products and services to individuals and corporates. To date, our client has won numerous awards and recognition for their work and products.
In summary, you will be required to develop and review technology related policies. In this role, you will also be required to be technically hands-on when it comes to the 2nd LOD. You will be responsible to provide risk identification, mitigation & monitoring and implement monitoring tools. Lastly, you will also be providing advice and guidance on risk, technology policies, framework and regulatory requirements.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- A Bachelor's/ Masters' degree in Computer Science/ IT or related disciplines
- More than 9 years' experience in risk, security, and control related functions
- Strong knowledge on regulatory requirements, policies and IT practices
- Professional qualifications - CISSP or CISA
- Good communication skills in English
- Open to local Malaysians only
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710