Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Consultant, Banking & Financial Services
Working in the Financial Market Operations to support Equity Documentations and Trade Control Process supporting FX Derivatives / Rates / Credit and Commodities products.
- Integrate with Middle office and Confirmation team on day to day operations on the execution of accurate and timely reconciliations and break investigations according to the latest approved global, product, and regionally defined procedures.
- Management and co-ordination of Change management for Derivatives on strategic initiatives, including monthly reporting to key stake holders.
- Prepare various reports to be presented to Senior Managements
- Equity EV representative for weekly and monthly Service Review Meetings
- Develop relationships with the various internal stakeholders (for example, Middle Office, Front Office, Legal and Customer Services Groups, Product Enablement (TMG), Settlements and Senior Management in FMO)
- Ensure all controls are applied including those defined in the Operational Risk Framework
Our Ideal Candidate
- Degree, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent
- Minimum 4 - 7 years proven experience in financial markets operations - Middle Office/Confirmations/Settlements team for any asset classes
- Product knowledge on Equity derivatives and Equity Financing products
- Conceptual understanding of derivative transaction workflow and around market events like call, exercises, fixings, rollovers etc
- Knowledge of ISDA terminology and definitions is desirable but not essential
- Proven experience in project management/ business analysis is desirable
- Knowledge of current prudential and regulatory market initiatives is desired. Familiarity with trade booking practices, SWIFT payment and confirmation gateways.
How to Apply
Contact Atiqah Roslan on +(60)3 9213 1668 or by clicking APPLY NOW. Please send your updated CV to email@example.com quoting ref no. #259589. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend