Team Lead, Accounts Receivable/Order to Cash
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM6000 - RM8000 per month|
Publicly listed, a constituent of NYSE 100 & Fortune 500, our client is one of the largest conglomerates in the world.
Their shared service hub is looking for an OTC Team Lead to manage and supervise a team of 10 headcounts
within the full fledge of order-to-cash.
- Career development and progression opportunity
- MNC company with a great working environment
- Attractive remuneration package with benefits
- Strong knowledge in order management to be able to gauge any complicated unresolved issues on a daily basis.
- Review and resolve outstanding Account Receivable related issues; such as calling for payment status, process denials, or any other actions to resolve outstanding account balances
- Processes AR transactions including offsets of debits and credits, offset on account payments against open invoices, etc.
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers;
- Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with the local finance department.
- Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account; verifying totals; preparing reports.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree in Finance/Accounting or professional qualification holder (ACCA/CPA/MIA etc.)
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of working experience in AR or OTC
- Experience in a shared service environment and knowledge in SAP will be added advantage
- Fluency in written and spoken English is a must, able to converse in Mandarin/Japanese is an advantage
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Has experience in managing a team
How To Apply:
Please click in or send in your resume to email@example.com for futher clarification.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710