Tax Specialist / Analyst / Associate
About our Client
- Accessible via public transport
- Excellent Remuneration Package & Career Plan
- Regional exposure to work with multiple country
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a public listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They are currently looking for Tax Analyst
- Perform monthly tax accounting (corporate income & deferred tax provision)
- Organise indirect tax payments and submit returns centrally
- Prepare / review indirect tax GL account reconciliations and turnover reconciliation and follow up on any open items.
- Perform tax compliance work (SST / GST) for entities within ASP region
- Perform tax-related journal voucher posting and tax accounts reconciliation.
- Preparation of local transfer pricing documentation for entities within ASP region
- Participate in projects associated with indirect tax as needed e.g. audit preparation, process improvement
- Liaison with colleagues from various departments, external tax consultants and tax authorities in a respectful and professional manner
- At least 2 years of tax experience
- Tax auditors are encouraged to apply
- Degree in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent
- Excellent management and leadership skills
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710