|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM10000 - RM15000.00 per month|
* Opportunity to step into a progressive role in a global leading companies
* Attractive remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is one of the global leading manufacturing companies. It's a great organization that supports and encourages career growth and excellence. Being a dynamic fast-paced organization, they are looking for a driven accounting professional apply to the role of Tax Manager.
* Responsible to legally minimise tax liabilities through informed application of tax laws and regulations
* Prepare and review tax calculations, estimates and reports accruals and propose partnering with country, regional and corporate finance, tax, legal business and operational terms
* Ensure timely and accurate on corporate tax and personnel income tax and GST returns
* Establish appropriate system or processes for tax risk management for the Group
* Act as the key point of contact and support for local and regional taxation matters
* Liaise with tax authorities and provide tax audit support for the Group
* Review current and deferred tax provision
* Lead and coordinate ad-hoc tax-driven business initiatives locally or regionally
* Minimum Degree in Accounting/Finance or certification e.g. ACCA, CMA or CPA is preferred
* 9 years with prior experience in commercial tax and mixture from big 4 (In tax)
* Great analytical skills, leadership, and able to work under pressure
* Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written)
* Have worked with regional countries.
* Industry experience in manufacturing, consumer or pharma will have a significant advantage
* Good mix of knowledge in Tax advisory, Direct tax, indirect tax, withholding tax and transfer pricing would be ideal
How To Apply
Click "APPLY NOW" or contact Nisha Nair at firstname.lastname@example.org For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710