|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
* Opportunity to step into a role with a market leading
* Attractive remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is one of the established IT services that is growing in the region. They are expanding their business in the APAC region and are seeking for an ambitious finance and accounting professional to apply to the role of Tax Manager.
* Prepares company tax forms and data while offering tax accounting advice to internal company departments
* Maintains and updates working knowledge of tax laws and regulations, including new filing practices, deadlines, and any company-specific information
* Ensure that tax authority deadlines and requirements are achieved
* Prepare indirect tax (SST) worksheets and return
* Prepares tax accruals for company records and accounts
* Preparing the provisional income tax computation and deferred tax for year end reporting purposes
* Bridge Malaysian tax regime knowledge with group tax function located within SEA
* Assists with preparing annual financial records, including meeting deadlines and ensuring all financial practices and records comply with accepted accounting standards
* Works with financial management officials to develop tax strategies that involve both incentives and tax-compliance recognitions
* Minimum Degree in Accounting/Finance or certification e.g. ACCA, CMA or CPA is preferred
* 5-7 years with prior experience in commercial tax
* Great analytical skills, independent, and able to work under pressure
* Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written)
* Industry experience in logistics, retail or fin tech will be have a significant advantage
* Good mix of knowledge in Direct tax, indirect tax, withholding tax and transfer pricing would be ideal
How To Apply
Click "APPLY NOW" or contact Nisha Nair at firstname.lastname@example.org For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710