Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Opportunity to achieve career aspirations, co-working with a group of passionate and like-minded peers
- Attractive renumerations with great company benefits
- Positive culture and promising career growth
Our client is one of the leading banks in Asia, who is currently in search of dynamic and capable talent to take up the role of Murex Datamart System Analyst.
- Work closely with business and technical teams to translate business requirements into technical specifications, design, build and deliver Murex Datamart Reports.
- Manage Murex system setup, end of day procedures and report delivery process
- Provide detailed technical and business requirement specifications
- Involve in review of requirements, technical and testing documentation
- Assist and mentor junior members
- Analyse datamart setup and table structures to identify redundant objects, minimise execution time of batches, and reuse of objects
- Sort reports by users, products, creation classes, fields needed, complexity and frequency of execution
- Create generic datamart model and objects as per required
- Process scripts and batches manually or through the use of scheduling tools like Control-M
- Reconcile report extraction output with onscreen/report output
- Analyse differences from adding or removing filter conditions/dynamic table flags/launcher flags
- Recommend and create processes, templates or tools to streamline development, testing and implementation phases
- Identify error conditions and escalate issues for clarifications and resolutions
- Liaise with development and infrastructure team for availability of Mx environments and database
- Create and maintain report delivery plans
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, engineering or other equivalent experience
- Minimum 9 years of experience in Murex Datamart Reporting environment
- Proficient in Oracle, SQL, Python, Linux, AIX, Solaris, Open systems
- Experience in leading agile development or testing automation team
- Excellent in both oral and written communication skills
How to Apply
Contact Chan Fang Jayne on +(60)3 9213 1691 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #259720. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend