Established as a renowned for over many decades in the Manufacturing industry, our client is expanding their Supply Chain & Procurement Shared Services functions. As a Supply Chain Specialist, you will be overlooking logistical and procurement initiatives within the business.
As a Supply Chain Specialist, you will:
- Perform purchasing routines and shipping functions
- Possess strong knowledge in local customs tariff and import regulations to prepare shipping documents (BL, LC)
- Perform regular stock replenishment and costing routines as per company's rules and regulations
- Maintain good relationship with vendors and customers through follow-ups, delivery tracking and coordination on back-orders and delivery status of orders
The Right Candidate will possess:
- At least 3 years working experience within Logistics/Supply Chain or Procurement
- System and computer literacy
- Good command of English. Additional languages are an added bonus
- Degree/Diploma in the relevant space of Logistics Management
How To Apply?
If this job role is the right challenge for you, click "Apply Now" or contact Crystal Soh at Crystal.Soh@Ambition.com.my. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to informn you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend