Supplier Quality Manager
Our client is a Electronics manufacturer with operations all over the world. They are currently seeking a Supplier QA Manager to spearhead their Supplier QA Management operations.
- Oversee the highest standard of quality of incoming raw materials
- Ensure excellence across cross-functional collaboration between different departments involves; Assembly Manufacturing, Customer QA, Operations, R&D, etc.
- Effectively identify root cause of issues that pose a risk to the overall quality of materials
- Reduce the bottlenecks in the process that affect the integrity of the QA department
- Provide the highest level of success in driving internal & external stakeholder experience and relations
- Minimum of 8 years experience working within Semiconductor Manufacturing environment within the space of Quality Assurance
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Strong ability to comprehend and utilize QA core problem solving tools (FMEA, APQP, MSA, SPC, PPAP, etc.)
- Exceptional understanding revolving 8D reporting, IATF 16949, and ISO 9001:2015
- Lead/Certified Auditor certifications would be advantageous (VDA 6.3 Process included)
- The ability to speak Mandarin Chinese to liaise with overseas stakeholders would be an added benefit
- Attractive salary & benefits
- Career progression and a dynamic working environment
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend