Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Associate Consultant, Engineering
My Client is a global manufacturer of a broad line of electronics that is committed to innovation and development. They are currently looking for a skilled and dedicated Tooling Engineer to join their team.
- Design and develop new tools and dies using CAD software.
- Collaborate with the production team to understand their needs and develop appropriate solutions.
- Conduct tests and inspections of products to evaluate quality and performance.
- Troubleshoot issues with existing tools and implement corrective actions.
- Maintain documentation of tooling designs, modifications, and specifications.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field.
- Min. 3 years of experience as a Tooling or Design Engineer.
- Proficiency in CAD software, preferably SolidWorks.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Liam Malik at email@example.com. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend