Sr Test Automation Engineer
- Exciting opportunities
- Collaborative and dynamic culture
- Attractive remuneration packages
Our client has been operating their financial services in Malaysia for more than 20 years. At this juncture, the IT engineering team is ongoing expansion by recruiting Senior Test Automation Engineer
- Lead automation testing efforts to increase testing efficiency and lower manual testing costs by working closely with functional team members
- To oversee the development and implementation of test automation frameworks and performance test services for applications and systems.
- Assist and guide SBG/SFG/Project stakeholders with test automation and performance testing initiatives and test delivery.
- Provide feedback and advise during the application design process to ensure that the automated applications meet internal client needs and adhere to current industry standards
- Responsible to create, upgrade, execute automation test framework and performance distinguished basic applications.
- Perform for the end-to-end testing activities and accountable for the overall test delivery in projects, in automation and performance testing.
- Bachelor's Degree in It or any relevant field
- Must have 4 to 8 years experience in various technology testing services (Automation/Performance test specialist and Accelerator framework)
- Preferable candidates with certificates in testing (CTFL-TA/AT and CTAL-TM/TTA)
- Knowledge in at least 2 of the following: Appium, Selenium, LoadRunner, Jmeter, SilkPerfomer, Rational Performance tester.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
How to Apply?
Kindly click the 'APPLY NOW' button if the above is in line with your experience; for direct application, you may deposit your CV at Vimmal@ambition.com.my by quoting reference no. #248863.