Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Attractive remuneration
- Great working culture
- Excellent career growth opportunities
Leading business in Asia, our client has over 500 branches and offices spread throughout 19 nations and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe, and North America.
- You will be responsible for managing the end-to-end software development and support. This could be for projects, quarterly change requests, and L3 production fixes and includes analysis and design to development, implementation, testing and support.
- You will also be responsible for quality assurance of the team delivery in conformance to the Bank-defined software delivery methodology and tools. You will partner closely with the leads to plan and manage transitioned deliverables.
- Provide technical leadership for the squad, ensuring adherence to standards and policies and enforcing the Definition of Done and Definition of Ready
- Enable the team and removing impediments and blockers for the squad
- Act as the focal point of contact for technical resolutions while managing the incident, problem and knowledge management processes for the applications in scope
- Plan, coordinate and manage the work within the Squad
- Facilitate Agile ceremonies and support Product Owners to manage backlog
- Work closely with the Technical Delivery Manager, System Analyst and Tribe Lead in terms of overall solution and deliverability
- Provide timely updates and report to management
- Work with business stakeholders to manage and prioritize the overall book of work against the team's capacity
- Contribute to improvement initiatives relating to methods, tools, people, architecture, project management and governance
- Provide insight, measurement, accountability and a positive working environment
To qualify an individual must possess:
- At least 5 years' experience in software development, preferably in digital banking
- Hands-on experience in leading squads/teams of 6 to 8 people, in terms of task management as well as technical decisions
- Senior software engineer, preferably full stack with experience in React, Java, Spring Boot, and microservices architecture.
- Experienced with Agile processes and practices
Good to have:
- Knowledge of DevOps practices and CI/CD tooling
- Have good experience and understanding of Retail, Digital or Internet Banking domain
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Aaron at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number AGP 261418. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend