Specialist, Risk Analytics
A reputable bank is seeking a Specialist, Risk Analytics to assist in reviewing and monitoring the implementation of risk recommendations arising from the MIS analytics and changing guidelines.
About the Role
- Undertake credit risk reviews to develop early warning indicators; identify higher and emerging risk segments to mitigate credit risk exposure relating to loan acquisition and portfolio management activities
- Assist in MIS enhancement, including well organised data warehouse and reporting automation tools to ensure data integrity and accuracy of reporting and analytics
- Collaborate with the policy unit to review and keep abreast of the latest changes of the lending/financing guidelines to ensure effective policy implementation
- Establish appropriate limit frameworks benchmarking against internal historical conduct, competitors and industry performance
- Consistently drive business initiatives, risk reporting and analytics within the standard SLA
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Banking, Business, Economics or relevant discipline(s)
- Minimum eight years' experience in the banking industry preferably within risk management and governance specialisation(s)
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
How to Apply
Contact Jaecent.Lei@ambition.com.my or apply now quoting reference number AGP 248086. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710