Software Engineering Director
Our client is a digital/software development company, with presence in over 10 countries globally. It is a newly set up with a strong expansion trajectory and it is expected that the company will grow to a size of 100-200 employees in the coming 2 to 3 years. It is also backed by a renowned and established investment firm.
As a Software Engineering Director, you are to align the company's priorities to ensure that all software development is delivered on schedule, within budget, and with working code built according to industry best practices. Primary responsibilities include implementation of technologies required to build, update and maintain the company's suite of products and services. To accomplish these tasks, you will oversee a team of experienced developers, while interacting with developers and managers from both internal and external organizations.
To qualify, the incumbent must possess:
- Min 10 years of relevant engineering work experience on large scale software projects/programs, with at least 5 years people management experience.
- Extensive experience developing and leading successful development projects for web services or software as a service product.
- Manage agile processes, agile planning, and enforce agile discipline.
- Excellent people leadership skills demonstrated by ability to coach and mentor team members.
- Deep knowledge of current technological trends, frontend, backend, data, cloud native applications such as Java, Microservices, UI development, Cloud, DevOps, Data Engineering, Databases, etc.
- Excellent stakeholder management and strong advocate on Agile methodology
Contact Elisa Lian on +602 9213 1657 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #245328.