- Attractive remuneration
- Multi-dimensional culture
- Multinational company
Our client is a corporation that challenges the status quo, appreciates a good challenge, and is always looking for new ways to improve and develop.
- Do the right thing and be bold, challenge one another, and live with integrity, all while putting the client first.
- To make everyone feel appreciated and can reach their full potential as part of an inclusive and value-driven organisation that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity throughout our teams, business divisions, and geographies.
- On supported assets, review, uphold, and enforce all Bank technical, security, quality, and engineering requirements.
- Support auditory, regulatory, risk, and compliance objectives that include NAS service deliverables.
- To minimise any potential impact, identify risks and hazards ahead of time or react to them quickly. Create and implement corrective action plans to address any noncompliance issues.
- Network, Data Center, UNIX Platform, Windows Platform, Storage and Backup, Active Directory, and Security are some of the other interfacing technology teams connected to NAS storage.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- 7+ years of expertise with NAS and the NetApp product range and technologies, as well as in-depth technical knowledge of NAS.
- Perform ad hoc capacity and performance sizing exercises, exhibiting solid judgement, and making clear and presentable suggestions with unambiguous outcomes.
- Assist with data migrations as the technical lead, exhibiting a thorough understanding of the migration processes, prerequisites and dependencies, testing, success criteria, and risk mitigation. Deliver seamless migrations with no issues.
- NetApp Certified Data Administrator is preferred.
Mandatory Key Competencies
- NetApp Metrocluster
- NetApp SyncMirror
- NetApp SnapMirror
- NetApp SnapVault
- NetApp ActiveIQ Unified Manager / OnCommand Unified Manager
- NetApp hardware knowledge and troubleshooting
- CIFS / NFS
- ONTAP 9
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Arshanaa at arshanaa.Lechumi@ambition.com.my quoting reference number AGP 257151. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend