Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Posted 17 February 2023
- LocationKuala Lumpur
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineTechnology & Digital
Senior Consultant, Technology
Back to jobs Featured
SME - Cloud & Wintel Services
- Attractive remuneration
- Multi-dimensional culture
- Multinational company
- Establish operational support criteria
- As the company's primary Deep Subject Matter Expert (SME), you will oversee the design, configuration, implementation, and support of the Multi/Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure with a focus on the Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365 platforms.
- SME and technical escalation point for Wintel and cloud-based solutions. impart information and instruction on the entire lifecycle of cloud-based solutions, including tools, technologies, and best practises for the creation, deployment, and upkeep of cloud-hosted/Wintel services.
- Acceptance to Run - Assess, assume control of, and operationalise the engineering & Center of Excellence (CoE) team's cloud technology solution plan, which was created as part of a modernisation programme.
- Always seek for operational support tasks that may be automated, recorded, and handed off to the service desk and IOC teams of managed service providers (MSPs).
To qualify an individual must possess:
- Strong Azure public/hybrid cloud expertise, including SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, and Azure Networking services. experience designing, building, operating, and migrating large-scale infrastructure private and public clouds.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform's features, functions, and services (such as VMs, Virtual Desktops, Containers, Batch Processing, Blob/Queues/Table/File Storage, Backup, Azure AD, Key Vault, Security Center, Service Bus, Event Grid, ASR, Resource Groups, Application Insights, SQL Server, SQL DB, Azure Monitor, etc.).
- Having familiarity with Azure networking features as ExpressRoute, VNet, Virtual WAN, Application Gateway, VPN, Load Balancer, BGP, routing, NSG, etc.
- Strong knowledge and experience with a variety of Wintel technologies, hardware platforms, and OS-related applications, such as servers with the x86 and x64 architecture, Microsoft Hyper-V, File Server, Clustering, Load Balancing, AD DS, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, ISCSI, SCCM, HTTP/HTTPS, IIS, CA, etc.
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Arshanaa at Arshanaa.Lechumi@ambition.com.my quoting reference number AGP 263203. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend