Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- A MNC Software Solutions company primarily serving governments
- React to events (monitor alerts, support escalation issues, internal incidents), i.e. incidents that hit the application or the underlying infrastructure. Troubleshoot and resolve the service interruption (either hands-on or by guiding 3rd party for incident resolution actions with clear instructions)
- Provide and implement improvements in proactive actions: extend monitoring, tune alerting and alert thresholds, increase observability of the services and log management
- Documentation: Create documentation tuned for the intended audience, including runbooks, Knowledge Base articles, how-to articles
- Communication: Communicate with different stakeholders and vendors on technical level. Able to translate the impact of technical issues and concept to non-technical users for impact assessment.
- Increase observability and manageability by:
- Building and configuring logging, monitoring, and alerting
- Providing information about what needs to be monitored, how, and the recommended thresholds
- Participate in tuning and extending the monitoring implementation
- Provide the mechanisms and preparation for possible system failures and outages and increase the robustness of the system
- Participate in performance and capacity planning
- Standby/on-call roster participation
- AWS Solutions Architect Assc and above level of AWS cloud experience.
- Minimum 5 years working experience within cloud and devops duties
- Expert in Automation with Scripts
- Knowledable in Terraform.
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Han at email@example.com quoting reference number AGP 269840. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend