Site Reliability Engineer
- Regional exposure
- Good working culture
- Excellent benefits and career growth plans
Our client is a market-leader with a strong market positions with more than 10 million clients across the world. As a purpose-motivated company, they aim to create positive social and economic impact within their organisation.
Reporting to the Head of Dept, this role is focusing mainly on enhancing and automation of the monitoring & alerting platform, responding to incidents and issue management. In this role, you will be required to develop and deploy OSS tools and automate everything from deployment,, management and incident response. You will also be writing complex queries using various tools. Apart from that, you will also be reviewing system designs, implementations to identify scalability and monitoring issues prior to implementation. Last but not least, you will also be in charge of efficently triage issues and find owners for problem resolution.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- A Bachelor's/Masters degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or relevant studies
- More than 7 years' experience in IT Audit or IT risk advisory or Big 4 IT and team management
- Strong knowledge of Kubernetes and IaaS
- Scripting knowledge in Java, Bash, Shell etc
- Knowledge in Kubernetes, Splunk, Dynatrace, ServiceNow, Jenkins and more
- Experience and knowledge in Cloud
- Good verbal and written skills in English
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710