- Excellent working culture
- Great benefits and career growth plans
- Amazing Diversity
Our client is a corporation that challenges the status quo, appreciates a good challenge, and is always looking for new ways to improve and develop.
- Do the right thing and be bold, challenge one another, and live with integrity, all while putting the client first.
- To make everyone feel appreciated and can reach their full potential as part of an inclusive and value-driven organisation that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity throughout our teams, business divisions, and geographies.
- All ServiceNow Platform Administration, ITOM, ITSM, ITGRC, and Performance Analytics modules are mastered.
- Strong understanding of the ServiceNow Platform as a Product, including its features and release cycles.
- Understand and support the business needs of ET - ITSM.
- Ability to successfully communicate with diverse company leaders- they must be able to address business requirements with various stakeholders and leadership in a comfortable and compelling manner.
- ServiceNow Platform solutions such as ServiceNow VRM, ITGRC, Performance Analysis, and others, as well as their features and release cycles.
- ITIL certification and/or experience is required.
- Certified and/or trained in ServiceNow System Administration.
- Working in an Agile Scrum environment is a plus.
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Arshanaa at Arshanaa.Lechumi@ambition.com.my quoting reference number AGP 258026. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend