- To supervise and control the day-to-day activities for Fund Services and contribute towards the future strategic direction and process innovation of Securities Services
- Verify and authorize transactions processed by Associates.
- Checking of and approving Fund Services-related instructions against Fiduciary Services systems.
- Ensure that the Operational Performance Metric requirement, defect management and processing turnaround standards are achieved, and full compliance are following to the down rules, regulations, policies, guidelines, procedures, practices and code of conduct imposed by the Company/Group.
- Managing the succession planning for individuals in the department and ensuring the plan is developed and executed.
- Conducting due care and KYC exercise on day to day operational matters relating to Money Laundering.
- Prepare and conduct training related to relevant knowledge transfer for new joiners and subordinates.
- At least 5 years of working experience in Fund Accounting
- Familiar with Multifonds Accounting Systems
- Minimum 2 years of people management experience
How to Apply
Contact Atiqah Roslan on +(60)3 9213 1668 or by clicking APPLY NOW. Please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #257854. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend