Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Consultant, Banking & Financial Services
- Insurtech Company
- Regional working exposure
- Good culture and remuneration benefits
You will be managing the underwriting governance process across the region to ensure the business is compliant to all internal and external policies. You will also lead a team of underwriters to achieve positive underwriting results and drive relationships with multiple insurers, re-insurers, and service providers to create structured solutions for the business.
- Drafting and reviewing the insurance policies.
- Analyzing underwriting reports.
- Insurance terms and policy conditions with clients, insurers, re-insurers and brokers.
- Identifying opportunities to improve customer experience and reduce underwriting and operational costs.
- Minimum 8 years' experience in underwriting/pricing/product development with a direct insurance company.
- Analytical mindset with experience in dealing with insurance profitability metrices like loss ratio, combines ratio, frequency, and severity.
- Experience of handling mobile phone protection and warranty products will be advantageous.
How to Apply
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Rebekah at email@example.com quoting reference number #259038 - Senior Underwriting Manager. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend