Senior UI/UX Designer
- A company that genuinely cares for its employees
- Be part of a regional team
- Inclusive and collaborative working environment
A software development global firm that prides to be sustainable in its business offering, our client is seeking for a highly enthusiastic and competent Senior UI/UX Designer to be based in their KL Office. This will be an individual contributor role as you will be the representative of Malaysia's office to the global counterparts.
If you're eager to contribute towards user experience improvements and strives to develop a cohesive experience throughout products; possess strong interest on user interaction and am eager to incorporate them into your design aspects, this would be an opportunity for yourself to work with like-minded peers. A qualified Senior UI/UX Designer should possess the following:
- At least 4 years' of experience in User Interface and/or User Experience Design
- Expert in Sketch, Figma or equivalent tools
- Knowledge of usability and user-centric design process
- Demonstrable track record in creating user test scenarios and prototype to validate design hypothesis
- Jives in a close-knit culture being a constantly curious individual
Please click the APPLY NOW button to submit your application, or ideally, do deposit your CV at Charmaine.email@example.com quoting ref no. #245647 for a direct submission. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.