About our Client
- Accessible via public transport
- Excellent Remuneration Package & Career Plan
- Regional exposure to work with multiple country
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a public listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They are currently looking for Group Senior Treasury Officer
- Reconcile daily transaction movement and highlight disparity between cash pool bank balance
- Reconciliation activities - weekly cash forecast against actual bank balance, performance balancing of security transaction against bank accounts
- Moitor and ensure all relevant bank documents aand statement are integrated within the company's treasury system
- Reconciliation of bank accounts against company's bank GL accounts
- Support Treasury on bank account rationalisation activities
- Ability to liaise and communicate effectively with stakeholders on relevant issues.
- Build and sustain effective relationships with local business
- to manage and monitor treasury activities including cash flow, funding management and banking transactions
- At least 3 years of Treasury experience/ Cash Flow / Payment / Cash Management
- Degree in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent
- experience in cash flow forecasting & treasury operations will be advantageous
- Great stakeholder management skills
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
You can also email into me at Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org and quote 'Treasury"
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend