Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Senior Consultant, Technology
- Attractive remuneration
- Multi-dimensional culture
- Multinational company
Our client is a corporation that manages and supports remote infrastructure for various nations as well as operates and maintains the worldwide hosting infrastructure and its components within the ITS data centres.
- To maintain the infrastructure operational every day of the year.
- To guarantee that the organisation has the skills and expertise necessary to deliver first- and second-level infrastructure support.
- Supporting applications that are essential to the operation of Production Services in ITS are responsible for this internationally.
- Serving as a quality gate within the company to aid in the implementation of activities for release to production.
- You'll need to proactively carry out the upkeep and administration of computer hardware, operating systems, and toolkits in support of the provision of IT services.
- It is your duty to increase system availability by proactive effort to prevent outages and performance problems, with a special emphasis on maintenance services for all infrastructure used by the Operations Centre. O/S (Unix, Windows, Linux), databases (Oracle, Informix, MySQL, Sybase, MSSQL, Teradata, Quest Shareplex, MongoDB, PostgreSQL), Unibol, Storage Area Network, Spoolers, etc. are all included in this. Mercury TOPAZ, Tivoli Maestro, and HP Open View Operations are some of the operational tools.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- Being open to learning many database systems (Oracle, Informix, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, etc.)
- Possessing a strong background in Oracle RMAN Backup & Recovery with Media Manager (Veritas Netbackup).
- UNIX (HP-UX 11.11 - 13) and Linux (RHEL 5 - 7) administration expertise 11.31).
- RMAN Backup & Recovery expertise with Veritas Netbackup 7.7.
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Arshanaa at Arshanaa.Lechumi@ambition.com.my quoting reference number AGP 260135. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend