- Digital Banking
- Great career advancement
- Attractive remuneration
- Setup of advanced analytics toolkit for the team e.g. strategic set of tools / platforms depending on model type.
- Conduct risk analytics on various parts of the portfolio to develop insights for decision making.
- Develop forward looking analytics/models to assist risk pillars for effective risk management.
- Setup data and technology infrastructure to be able to deploy, in a timely manner, best model / approach to perform the task.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in analytical and statistical modelling related roles (banking & insurance experience is a plus) and Proficient Python Programming Language
- Excellent understanding of relevant Big Data tools like SAS, Oracle BDA.
- Data Modelling experience (e.g. segmentation).
- Hands on experience in handling & managing large quantum of data via appropriate tools & techniques.
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Rebekah at email@example.com quoting reference number #257796. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend