Senior Software Engineer - C++
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
If working in a Software House that owns their own products is something in your plan, we are helping our client that has more than 30 years of presence on the market to look for a Senior Software Engineer.
What you will do?
- To be part of the pioneer team to build up knowledge as well as technical capability to deliver features in line with the technical and product strategy
- To work on product enhancments according to the requirements and also to take part in new developments
- Involve in designing, coding, automating, and refactoring
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and provide solutions in a timely manner to both newly developed and exsiting software
- Ensure the projects are delivered with high standard of innovation, quality, and within the time and budget given
- Work closely with: Product Development Manager, BA, and Product Team to build the technology design (e.g. technical requirements writing, user story planning etc.)
- Works in an Agile environment
What you need to have?
- A proven track of at least 5 years of working experience in C++ using STL
- Experience with synchronization and multi-threading
- Hands-on experience in developing text parsing, search, and retrieval systems
- Good communications skills
- Good to have: Unicode data / SQL / Java / Shell Scripting / CICD
How to apply?
Contact Catherine on +(60) 3 9213 1651 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or ideally, drop your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710