Senior Software Engineer (C#.NET)
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
Multinational Software House is actively searching for talents to expand their team at KL's office. Multiple roles are available now - Lead Software Engineer & Senior Software Engineer(s).
What you will do?
- Work closely with the Development Manager to provide technical guidance and assist in continually improving the team
- Ensure the projects are delivered within the timeframe given, with high quality and maintainable technical solutions
- Identify problems in both newly developed and existing software, then to provide technical solutions to troubleshoot the identified issues
- Participate in Agile approaches in software development and challenge the status quo of the processes for delivery improvement
- Coach and provide advices to other team members to grow and improve technical skills as a team
- Ensure relevant documentations are well maintained at all time
What you need to have?
- A proven track of at least 5 years of working experience in software development
- Expert knowledge and experience with C#.NET, Web Development (ASP.NET), Web Services (REST/SOAP)
- Experience with automated testing (TDD & BDD e.g. SpecFlow)
- Hands-on experience with MSSQL (SSIS, SSRS)
- Good communications - both written and spoken
- Added advantage: .NET Core, Java, Azure/AWS, CI/CD, Containers knowledge
How to Apply?
Contact Catherine on +(60) 3 9213 1651 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or ideally, drop your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)