Senior Sharepoint Developer
A multinational financial services provider is actively hiring Senior Sharepoint Developer. This is a sole contributor role that would be focusing primarily on Sharepoint development across the Compliance Risk team.
- Accountable for rolling out implementation on Sharepoint platform adhering to various countries' regulations
- Prepare relevant technical documentation and user guidelines
- Liaise with business users for system review and training sessions
- Provide administrative support on Sharepoint and Central Compliance System - Data maintenance, user access control, and general maintenance
- Identify gaps for continuous improvement and provide relevant solutions
- Computer Science graduates (Bachelor's degree and above)
- Exposure to financial services environment is preferred
- Excellent communication skills in English
*Open to local Malaysians only
How to Apply
Contact Wong Kar Yen on +(60)3 9213 1674 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Please send your updated CV to email@example.com quoting ref no. #245962. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710