Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Business Manager, Finance Shared Services
About our Client
- Company with excellent global support and training
- Regional exposure to work with multiple country
- Accessible via public transport
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a public listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They are currently looking for multiple roles of Senior RTR Specialist Subject Matter Expert / Senior Record to Report Specialist (Major Continuous Project Involvement)
This role is responsible on the standardizing & simplification of RTR processes and be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) in system and processes. He will also assist to act as reviewer within Record to Report accounting processes for certain entitiy when required.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert to assist the team in understanding the systems and operations.
- Be the key person in the involvement of Various Process Improvement, Standardisation, Automation projects,
- Manage & review month end RTR process as a reviewer to ensure timely completion of closing and reporting
- Partner with Managers in resolving outstanding issues and escalate to Finance Operations Manager and necessary parties if required
- Participate in continuous process improvement projects and plans roll out internally, region and global
- Take Charge / Involved in Various RTR accounting processes such as Target Operating Model (TOM), Service Level Agreement (SLA) & Internal Control Financial Reporting (ICFR).
- Provide trainings and best practice sharing to the team on RTR related processes, policies and systems
- Responsible to meet the monthly, quarterly and annual reporting requirements of company
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience as an accounts executive / Record to Report analyst or General Ledger Reporting Accountant / RTR Process Improvement Expert
- Candidate from Shared Services / GBS / COE / International MNC background is highly advantageous
- Degree in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent with professional qualifications such as ICAEW/ACCA/CPA/MIA will be advantageous
- Able to work well with the team in a fast paced MNC environment
- Prior experience in SSC / International MNC environment will be advantageous but not necessary.
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend