Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Business Manager, Finance Shared Services
About our Client
- Company with excellent global support and training
- Regional exposure to work with multiple country
- Accessible via public transport
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a public listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They are currently looking for multiple roles for the positions for - Senior Revenue FP&A analyst / Revenue Accountant / Revenue Controller
As a Senior Revenue FP&A Analyst / Revenue Accountant - this person will be responsible for assisting in accomplishing the following accounting objectives: reviewing sales
opportunities to determine expected revenue by incorporating SSP allocations required by ASC606, supporting the revenue month-end close process with ad hoc reporting
Maintain focus on the accuracy of our data, thorough understanding of our commercial contracts and go-to-market methods, adherence to internal controls, timely reporting of results to Group, and engagement with the wider Finance Operations team to continuously improve our processes and controls
General Job Responsibilities
- Prepare monthly Revenue and ARR Forecast file and PowerPoint presentation file and follow through related liaison and revision
- Prepare and review revenue-related reports, and bridge the gap between revenue and other critical business metrics (i.e. ARR). Ensure accurate, complete, and timely delivery of revenue analyses and reports.
- Review sales opportunities within Salesforce and apply ASC606 to forecast expected
revenue by period.
- Ability to work with various tools to manipulate, cleanse, and interpret data (such as
Power BI, ERPs, Alteryx, etc.)
- Maintain and update KPI dashboards for revenue.
- Prepare revenue estimates where required
- Responsible for the month-end revenue close cycle ensure accuracy and confirm Subscriptions Module and Project Module closing within deadline set
- Prepare accounting papers to support revenue accounting judgement for large and complex deal
- Review of contract balances (contract assets, liabilities and debtors), ensuring that balances are accurate and they represent true picture and they unwind in accordance with forecast and IFRS 15 requirements
- Analytical review of contract balances and revenue, providing analysis as required to Group
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience with Revenue exposure
- Working knowledge of US Gaap around revenue ASC606 will be advantageous
- Opportunity to step into a giant international MNC
- Degree in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent with professional qualifications such as ICAEW/ACCA/CPA/MIA will be advantageous
- Able to work well with the team in a fast paced MNC environment
- Prior experience in SSC / International MNC environment will be advantageous
How to Apply
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email your resume to Andrew Chua at Andrew.Chua@ambition.com.my by quoting "Senior Revenue Analyst"
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend