Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Define project scope and objectives.
- Take charge of global HR technology initiatives.
- Stay updated with the latest HR technology and continuously seek new tools to enhance HR operational efficiencies.
- Lead project design meetings and facilitate solutioning discussions.
- Manage project-related documentation, ensuring all necessary materials are current, properly organized, and securely stored.
- Provide functional/domain expertise and translate HR/business requirements to technical teams.
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan to ensure projects are completed within the defined scope, budget, and on schedule.
- Actively lead continuous improvement efforts, continuously evaluating system functionalities and processes, and proposing enhancements.
- Collaborate with and support group/local HR teams on all HR projects and initiatives.
- Assess the strategic direction and roadmap of the HR systems landscape.
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers, delegating tasks and communicating expected deliverables.
- Create a budget based on the scope of work and resource needs.
- Apply industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout the entire project execution.
- Anticipate the resources required to achieve objectives and manage them effectively and efficiently.
- Evaluate project performance to pinpoint areas in need of improvement.
- Provide project updates to various stakeholders regarding strategy, adjustments, and progress.
- Undertake other reasonable duties, as assigned by the manager when necessary.
- 8 years experience in HR technology and project management, demonstrating leadership in enterprise-scale projects and overseeing data and analytics initiatives.
- Flexibility and the capability to multitask on multiple aspects of a project or handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- High proficiency in data gathering, cleaning, and transformation techniques.
- Familiarity with business intelligence tools, such as Power BI.
- Experienced and knowledgeable in HR lifecycle and methodologies.
- Expertise in SAP SuccessFactors modules and a profound understanding of its ecosystem.
- Staying updated with the latest HR technology, tools, and related products.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies and the complete project lifecycle, including planning, execution, and closure.
- Exceptional proficiency in utilizing Excel, PowerPoint, project management tools, SQL, and programming languages like Java, Python, R, and SAS.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend