Senior Procurement Analyst (Japanese Speaker)
Our client is a leading global services company. This closely-knit team of 10 is looking for a Senior Procurement Analyst (Japanese Speaker) based in Kuala Lumpur with a result-oriented drive to join their team.
As a Senior Procurement Analyst (Japanese Speaker), you will have the opportunity to:
- Manage global, regional and local scopes of buying activities through organizing and executing purchase to pay processes
- Drive tactical purchasing processes through analysing competitive bids (3 bids 1 buy)
- Strong in negotiation
- Managing risks and possess proficient communicative skills with current and potential internal and external vendors
- Work closely with Business Partners, emphasizing your thoroughness with facts, policies and practices related to your job area
The Right Candidate Will Possess:
- Proficient command in Japanese - reading, speaking & writing (minimum JLPT N3 and above)
- At least 2 years of experience within Procurement in a Shared Services Organisation
- SAP / Oracle User
- Leveraging strengths amongst the team - realizing your own, and your team's potential. Lead the team with a clear direction on focus, clear-cut decisions and opportunities.
How to Apply:
If this job role is the right challenge for you, click "Apply Now" or contact Crystal Soh at Crystal.Soh@ambition.com.my. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.