Senior Pre-Sales Consultant - Analytics
- International organisation
- Good working culture
- Excellent benefits and career growth plans
Our client is a market-leader with a strong market positions and was started in the early 1960s. As a purpose-motivated company, they aim to create positive social and economic impact with the multi-dimensional culture from different backgrounds and perspectives.
Reporting to a Director, this role will be working on outlining the available products and solutions to build a trusted relationship with clients and stakeholder. This role will also be delivering strategic presentations and technical architecture related information. Besides that, you are also required to support partner development and enablement and conduct discovery meeting during the sales cycle. Last but note least, you will be developing sales initiative, product positioning and participate in product, solution and technical training and have a detailed level of product knowledge of core components.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- A Bachelor's/Masters degree in Information Technology or Computer Science/ Mathematics or relevant studies
- More than 5 years' experience in solution pre-sales/ technical sales, business consulting or advisory
- Strong knowledge of analytics technics, modelling, risk management, customer analytics or data management
- Adequate experience on enterprise solution and project is required
- The ability to communicate with different level of stakeholders and comfortable in public speaking
- Good verbal and written skills in English
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710