Senior Planning Specialist
This global FMCG MNC based in Klang is looking for a proactive Senior Planning Specialist to add to their Supply Chain department. They want someone who is a strong multi-tasker and team player with 5 years of working experience in the F&B manufacturing environment. The role is responsible for overall planning (machine, supply and people) and reviewing the demand and supply forecasting.
- Keeping track on forecasting and safety stock analysis to guarantee smooth materials supply and planning to meet the customer's requirements
- Be able to understand the customers MOQ and assigning proper processes in manufacturing which assists the Junior in the daily production scheduling grouping
- On a monthly basis review forecast & capacity planning or ad-hoc changes then highlighting the risk and suggest contingency plans to Sales & Customer service
- Understanding the BOM and usages of each product so that requests for amendments can be made to the related parties if required
- Evaluating and reviewing sales forecast for a minimum of 6 months - analysing and developing a master plan for short term capacity, HC & material planning
Skills & Experience Required:
- Must have at least a Diploma/Degree in Supply Chain, Statistic & Analytical, Engineering or equivalent
- With at least 5 years of relevant experience in related field but a manufacturing background is preferred
- Have strong negotiation skills and must know people, supply and machine planning
- Posses excellent Excel knowledge
- Experience in suing Oracle is advantageous
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Raisa Azzam at firstname.lastname@example.org. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)