Senior PHP Developer
- Exposure to regional projects
- Lean and matured development team
- Vibrant and flexible work environment
Our client is a leading e-commerce platform in Asia that is actively expanding their business operations. Hence, they are recruiting for a Senior PHP Developer that would be part of their core development team.
The Senior PHP Developer will be working closely with product managers, technical developers and business stakeholders to grow the platform further. The incumbent is involved in development of new functionalities, enhancement, testing, and technical support for in-house system built on LEMP stack. Strong business acumen is needed to understand the gaps and user requirements as a high performing team member.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, the candidate must possess:
- At least a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Engineering/Information Technology, or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience in development of high-traffic distributed systems using PHP
- Solid experience in SQL scripting
- Good understanding of software engineering practices including theory, data structures, algorithms, and design patterns
- Exposure to cloud services is preferred
- Enjoy working with business processes and business stakeholders to contribute on system improvement
- Fluent in Engilish
How to Apply
Contact Wong Kar Yen on +(60)3 9213 1674 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #247774. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)