Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Consultant, Shared Services
- Flexible Working Environment
- Fast Career Progression
- Attractive Remuneration Package
A leading Retail/Manufacture multinational corporation. With a 8 billion USD worldwide market, it is looking to expand its Malaysia shared services center and hire Procure-to-Pay/ Payment Analyst (French Speaking) talents. There are junior up to senior positions available across Accounts Payable and T&E divisions.
- Executed payment in a timely manner and accurately as per KPI and in compliance with service levels, company policies, procedures and controls
- Obtain appropriate approval for payment based on company Delegation of Authority
- Support in the preparation of analytic reports and/ or accounting schedules
- Review monthly reconciliation and ensure outstanding items are resolved within time frame
- Resolve any identified operational issues, vendor or internal staff queries pertaining to payments and escalate to supervisor where necessary
- Closely follow-up with related parties (eg: invoicing team) on errors on posted document detected during quality check
- Participate in internal / external audit. Provide required information
- Cooperation with cross function teams within SSC for monthly closing activities
- Support team member ensuring high level of service are provided to stakeholder
- Engage in collaboration with the business and stakeholders/ vendors to develop a professional relationship
- Bachelor's degree in Finance / Accounting or any professional qualification.
- At least 2 years of experience in accounts payable. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants with working experience of ERP system such as SAP or Oracle will be prioritised.
- French anguage qualifications, DELF, TEF, TCF is compulsory. Fresh graduates who recently graduated from French universities are encouraged to apply.
- Good English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Team player and willing to learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Specific entities encourage language speakers to apply, e.g. Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese or Thai speakers.
How To Apply
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Jay Yin at Jay.Yin@ambition.com.my. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend